Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shy Job Seeker: New Blog for Shy, Introverted, and Just Plain Scared Job Hunters

Job searching is scary and overwhelming for most people. It's more difficult if you are shy or introverted. This blog's goal is to help individuals like you do the following:
  • Discover the best career paths
  • Define your ideal work environment
  • Find and apply for jobs
  • Get hired
Shy Job Seeker: New Blog for Just Your Type
Shy Job Seeker: New Blog for Just Your Type
I'm not going to try to change you. I'm going to work with your strengths and use them to help you get happily employed or reemployed. 

As you may have guessed, I'm an introvert too. I'm also experienced in helping others find employment. Finally, I've managed despite my introversion to have a pretty good career, with some mistakes and missteps along the way.

So now I'm taking your hand. Let's go where no shy or introverted job seeker has gone before.





No comments:

Post a Comment