Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shy Job Seekers Need Self-Confidence to Think Big



Most shy and introverted job seekers could use more self-confidence. This video provides some good self-confidence hints for your life and career.

As the video explains, you should start acknowledging and giving yourself credit for your accomplishments. In addition, you should start visualizing what you want to do or what you want to be. You will begin to grow in confidence, which will help you say "yes" to opportunities.

One of my favorite techniques for strengthening my confidence is to keep a running list of goals met, skills developed, and successes achieved. I like to review this list periodically to lift my courage and confidence, especially when I need to do something out of my comfort zone.

Start your own list of successes today, and be sure to review it frequently during your job hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment