- Discover your best career path
- Explore your career interests and values
- Learn about education and training options
- Define your ideal work environment
- Understand and develop your career skills
- Determine and use your strengths in your job search and career
- Know what employers look for and want in job candidates
- Change your career
- Find and apply for jobs
- Create a job search plan
- Conduct a successful job search, from resumes to interviewing and more
- Uncover the best ways to find a job
- Avoid mistakes and demoralization in the job hunt
- Energize and stand out in your job hunt
- Use networking in your job hunt
- Learn about helpful career and job search resources
- Consider self-employment and entrepreneurship
- Get hired
- Be successful on the job
I'm not going to try to change you. I'm going to work with your strengths and use them to help you get happily employed or reemployed.
As you may have guessed, I'm an introvert too. I'm also experienced in helping others find employment. Finally, I've managed despite my introversion to have a pretty good career, with some mistakes and missteps along the way.
So now I'm taking your hand. Let's go where no shy or introverted job seeker has gone before. In fact, any job seeker will find value in the Shy Job Seeker Blog!